View a Message from Kristy Weber, MD, MSTS President
The mission of the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society is to advance the science of orthopaedic oncology and to promote high standards of patient care. It does this through excellence in education and research and through advocacy on behalf of patients and orthopaedic oncologists.
The Musculoskeletal Tumor Society is the recognized authority on all aspects of orthopaedic oncology, is an influential participant in policy-making for oncology services, and is responsive to the needs of orthopaedic oncologists and their patients.
- MSTS will be the preeminent source of high quality education on orthopaedic oncology.
- MSTS will foster and facilitate research in orthopaedic oncology to improve clinical outcomes for patients.
- MSTS will play a leadership role in policy-making and advocacy on behalf of orthopaedic oncologists and their patients.
- MSTS will promote high standards for the clinical practice of orthopaedic oncology.
- MSTS will cultivate a vital, involved membership.
- MSTS will operate in a fiscally prudent manner.
- MSTS will structure itself in a way that is representative of the membership, provides accountability, and furthers the goals of the Society.