Proposed definition of MSTS approved fellowship
The MSTS Fellowship committee has developed guidelines defining what defines an “approved” MSTS Fellowship. These guidelines have been forwarded to all fellowship directors for public comment (deadline July 1). If you would like to review them, please contact Robert Quinn, MD.
Another successful Match year has just concluded. Congratulations and thanks to all involved for continuing to make this a successful effort!
The 2013 Match timeline is now posted:
• June 1, 2012 – July 1, 2012:
Programs which participated in the
2012 match must update their
program information on the
• July 1, 2012: Signed agreements for the 2013 Match and payment of the match fee must be received at the match administrative office.
• August 1, 2012: SF Match begins accepting Applications from 4th Year Residents.
• September 16, 2012 through March 30, 2013: Programs will interview those applicants they select.
• April 12, 2013: Rank list from programs and residents due to SF Match
• April 26, 2013: Match Day. Match Results Released.