Our Careers page will post job ads from members free of charge. Non-member job placements will be posted for $250 and will remain on the website for 60 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Posted: March 3, 2023
Orthopaedic Surgeon in Orthopaedic Oncology – MedStar Health in Baltimore, MD
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
Become part of the MedStar Orthopaedic Institute in the Baltimore, MD, region and join a dedicated team of medical professionals.
MedStar Medical Group specialty providers belong to one of the nation's 15 largest non-profit medical groups and are backed by a major health system. MedStar Orthopaedic Institute is a large, multidisciplinary practice that includes all subspecialties of orthopaedics, primary care sports medicine, and physical pain and rehabilitation. We also have a large team of professional advanced practice providers.
We are currently recruiting for a board-certified/board-eligible, fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Oncologist to add to our existing team of 48 experienced physicians located in Baltimore, MD. The position will offer the opportunity to work with both medical students and residents with eligibility for an academic appointment at Georgetown University School of Medicine. The candidate will be an important addition to the Comprehensive Cancer Center at MedStar Franklin Square with access to cancer specialists in medical oncology, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, and pathology. The candidate will also have access to MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, a focused center for orthopedic surgery with a long-standing orthopedic residency training program and an active research facility. Teaching interest is a requirement as the candidate will be expected to train orthopaedic residents and students. The position focuses on the adult oncologic patient and the ideal candidate will also have skill in general orthopaedic trauma and reconstruction.
In addition to having demonstrable core competencies in Orthopaedic Oncology, the ideal candidate should possess a strong work ethic with excellent communication skills, the ability to work well within a highly collaborative team, proficiency to maintain excellent clinical documentation, an understanding of patient safety, and high reliability in patient care.
· Board-eligible/board-certified in Orthopaedics with a fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology
· Superior training, background, and interpersonal skills
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
· A competitive salary plus productivity and quality incentives
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Paid malpractice insurance
· Generous paid time off
· CME leave and CME allowance
· Retirement plan – 403(b) with % employer match, 457(b), and 457(f)
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to:
Assistant Vice President, Central Region
MedStar Orthopaedic Institute
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted: January 24, 2023
Orthopedic Oncology opportunity with busy, employed practice in Denver, Colorado
· Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
· Fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Oncology
· Highly motivated; team player
· Competitive market salary
· Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, CME, malpractice, generous paid time off
· Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
About Colorado Limb Consultants and Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center:
· Comprised of three fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons, Colorado Limb Consultants is dedicated to the field of complex limb treatment, including bone and soft tissue cancers
· Due to their narrow focus, the team at Colorado Limb Consultants has more experience with rare conditions and injuries, often innovating techniques and treatment plans for patients
· Licensed for 687 beds, P/SL serves as a tertiary referral center for Colorado and contiguous states
· Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center is located in uptown Denver, part of HealthONE, Denver’s largest hospital system, and part of HCA Healthcare, a leading national healthcare system with 185 hospitals in 20 states
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year.
Applicants can apply via this URL: Orthopedic Oncology Opportunity in Denver, CO in Denver, Colorado, United States (hcahealthcare.com)
Or, you may contact:
Park Meadors (email@example.com)
Manager, Physician Recruitment